Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 84110.352 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,720,425 (﷼ 865) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)