Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1791.517 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,615,172 (E£ 37,742) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)