Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4712.230 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,278,980 ($b12,580) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)