Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 6129.755 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,429,128 ($b12,632) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)