Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 379.079 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,538,097 (175,526 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)