Cost of living comparison between Subotica, Serbia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 281.271 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,834,093 (152,287 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port of Spain costs 400,000 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)