Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 45757.276 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 156,439,775 (€3,419) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)