Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,369,248 (€1,946) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (36 minutes ago)