Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,881 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4074.072 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 111% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 144,348,004 (35,431 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)