Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 600.792 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 74% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,127,349 (руб 194,955) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)