Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 660.044 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 73% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 127,031,554 (руб 192,459) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)