Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3895.221 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 150% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 146,316,139 (kr 37,563) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)