Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4306.281 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 184,104,225 (kr 42,752) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)