Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 27642.066 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 106% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 134,568,084 (C$4,868) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)