Cost of living comparison between St. John's, NL, Canada and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 23769.410 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,632,050 (C$2,887) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)