Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 11720.256 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 78% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,033,556 (EC$7,426) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)