Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 527.846 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,794,660 (₨94,336) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)