Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 575.557 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,607,399 (₨110,515) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)