Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4632.229 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,174,251 (13,638 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)