Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5172.392 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,945,999 (17,196 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (33 minutes ago)