Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 41187.654 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,155,789 (£3,014) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (30 minutes ago)