Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 14095.128 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,224,456 (3,705 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)