Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 17483.245 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,002,715 (3,489 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)