Cost of living comparison between Sopron, Hungary and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 111.846 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,512,222 (478,447 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (36 minutes ago)