Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.446 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,950,518 (₩2,475,787) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)