Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.177 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,302,923 (₩2,388,537) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)