Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.319 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,728,467 (₨86,729) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)