Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Sokoto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.076 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,773,259 (663,782 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (28 minutes ago)