Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,741 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25281.068 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 37% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,176,539 (3,883 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)