Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 694.566 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,672,546 (руб 113,269) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)