Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 571.897 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,755,935 (руб 80,007) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (41 minutes ago)