Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19766.032 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,389,759 (2,499 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)