Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 26589.178 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,574,169 (2,429 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)