Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6665.716 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 41% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,040,238 (15,158 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)