Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5004.081 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,185,622 (16,424 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (34 minutes ago)