Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 561.892 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,320,939 (87,776 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)