Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8925.474 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,731,851 (4,452TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)