Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9065.810 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,408,952 (5,340TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (35 minutes ago)