Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9202.280 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,100,360 (5,662TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)