Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 33490.895 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 101% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 141,759,545 (CHF 4,233) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)