Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.020 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,869,077 (COL$4,071,697) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)