Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1235.657 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 17,755,539 (14,369₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)