Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1218.978 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 20,823,946 (17,083₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)