Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1607.298 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,827,745 (22,291₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)