Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 9890.363 IRRX / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 492% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 440,695,745 (kr68,258) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)