Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9643.278 IRRX / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 457% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 419,228,378 (kr63,065) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Colombo costs 320 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (42 minutes ago)