Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6636.972 IRRX / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 333% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 320,900,476 (kr57,218) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)