Cost of living in Siliguri, India vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 584.995 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,227,672 (₨99,535) in Siliguri.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)