Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 583.778 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,751,514 (₨97,214) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)