Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 501.067 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 28% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,219,327 (₨56,318) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (39 minutes ago)