Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.208 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,163,285 (₨106,703) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)