Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.023 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,867,070 (4,470,501 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (36 minutes ago)