Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.983 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,869,204 (10,004,850 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)