Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.517 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,370,743 (10,727,717 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)