Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.018 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,928,083 (8,471,430 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 2 hours ago)