Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 49519.836 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 33% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,609,148 (€1,668) in Šiauliai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)