Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.517 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,784,162 (₨231,145) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (37 minutes ago)