Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.344 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,755,290 (₨237,657) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)