Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.874 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,467,092 (389,027 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (43 minutes ago)