Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.356 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,449,768 (230,711 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)