Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.122 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,007,064 (¥408,809) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)