Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 382.518 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 147,504,560 (¥385,615) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (43 minutes ago)