Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.085 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,648,709 (¥406,213) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)