Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,655,731 in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)