Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,434,859 in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (34 minutes ago)