Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5677.115 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,430,151 (元13,815) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)