Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5182.370 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,944,182 (元13,497) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (37 minutes ago)