Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4730.516 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 50% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,245,342 (元15,484) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)