Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5954.754 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 73% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,927,131 (元20,979) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)