Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5954.754 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 34% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,940,063 (元16,615) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (42 minutes ago)