Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4692.324 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,741,193 (元13,584) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (38 minutes ago)