Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8627.078 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 70% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,852,907 (Dirham 9,604) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)