Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9592.681 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,361,867 (Dirham 12,443) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)