Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5951.648 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 100% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 145,155,043 (元24,389) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)