Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4709.289 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 54% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,058,426 (元15,938) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)