Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5716.762 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 79% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 135,024,325 (元23,619) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)