Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7642.100 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,022,962 (RM8,116) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)