Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7626.990 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,242,543 (RM9,996) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)