Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 16359.303 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,140,508 (3,921 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)