Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 17277.552 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,738,240 (3,631 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)