Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 34305.032 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,083,530 (€1,781) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (24 minutes ago)