Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36469.241 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,763,573 (€1,419) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)