Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 49563.813 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,572,587 (€2,534) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)