Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1249.928 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,377,088 (27,503₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)