Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1296.778 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,192,282 (25,596₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)