Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1428.306 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,078,537 (28,760₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)