Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3235.829 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,822,544 (10,453 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)