Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4573.420 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,448,666 (13,655 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)