Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3240.306 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 26,694,148 (8,238 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)